9.18.2011

... bloody mary ...



"I won't cry for you
I won't crucify the things you do
I won't cry for you, see
When you're gone I'll still be bloody Mary"

Por favor! Que alguien me quite esta canción de la cabeza. Desde que la escuché el otro día en la radio no puedo parar de oirla. A Gaga o la amas o la odias. Yo definitivamente creo que la adoro, cada día me gustan más sus canciones y aunque haya gente que no entienda el motivo... Lo siento! Yo tampoco sé cómo explicarlo. Simplemente no puedo parar de repetir sus letras e intentar imitar sus bailes: I love GAGA. Y ahora I LOVE "BLOODY MARY":

 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Please! Somebody remove this song from the head. Since I heard the other day on the radio I can not stop hear it. A Gaga you either love or hate. I definitely think I love it, every day I like more his songs and even if people do not understand the reason ... Sorry! I do not know how to explain it. I can not stop just redone their lyrics and try to imitate their dances: I love GAGA. And now I LOVE "BLOODY MARY":


"Love is just a history that they may prove
And when you're gone I'll tell them my religion's you"


Como veís el hilo musical de esta semana viene cargado de ritmo y de energía. Lo esencial de cara al comienzo de una semana que se pronostica cargada de trabajo y con temperaturas típicas del invierno.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

As you can see the background music this week is packed with pace and energy. What is essential for the start of a week full of work is forecast and temperatures typical of winter.


♫♫♫ ... bloody mary ...  ♫ ♫♫




p.d._Antes de despedirme quisiera dejaros una frase extraída de la película "A tres metros sobre el cielo". Creo que define muy bien la importancia de la música en el día a día y lo importante que es ponerle a nuestra vida su particular B.S.O.:

"Todo lo que tienes que hacer es ponerte los cascos, tirarte al suelo, y escuchar el CD de tu vida. Canción tras canción, no puedes saltarte ninguna, todas han pasado, y de una forma u otra servirán para seguir adelante. No te arrepientas, no te juzgues, se quien eres. Y no hay nada mejor para el mundo. Pausa, rebobinar, play, y más y más aún. Nunca pares la música, no dejes de descubrir sonidos para lograr explicar el caos que tienes dentro.
    Y si te sale una lágrima cuando lo escuchas, no tengas miedo, es como la lágrima de un fan cuando escucha su canción preferida".

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

p.s._Before leaving I want to make a sentence taken from the movie "Three meters above the sky." I think that defines very well the importance of music in everyday life and how important it is to put our life its particular BSO:

"All you have to do is put on your helmets, throw yourself down and listen to the CD of your life. Song after song, you can not skip any, all have passed, and in one way or another serve to go ahead. Do not repent, do not judge yourself, who you are. And there is nothing better for the world. Pause, rewind, play, and more and more. Never stop the music, be sure to find sounds to achieve explain the chaos in you. And if you get a tear when you hear it, do not be afraid, it's like tears from a fan when he hears his favorite song".



HAPPY MONDAY!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario