11.01.2011

... this has gotta be the good life ...



Hay que ver cómo pasa el tiempo. Y también hay que ver cómo la vida te cambia continuamente los planes y te hace ver que el destino tiene preparado para cada uno una misión que cumple a su antojo. Hace seis meses exactamente estaba preparando la maleta para venirme a LONDRES a vivir una aventura veraniega que según la fecha prevista tendría su fin a fecha de mañana. Sin embargo, algo cambio el ritmo de dicho destino y hoy, en vez de estar preparando las maletas de vuelta a ESPAÑA, estoy haciendo planes para encauzar los meses extras que aquí me quedan.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

You have to see how time flies. And you also have to see how life is constantly changing plans you and makes you look that the fate has prepared for each mission that meets at will. Exactly six months ago was preparing her suitcase for LONDON come here to live a summer adventure that according to the date would end as of tomorrow. However, something changed the pace of the destination and now, instead of preparing the bags back to SPAIN, I'm making plans to channel extra months here I have left.



Y es que LONDRES cada día me gusta más, cada mañana me sorprende más, cada instante me roba un trocito más de mi corazón y cada noche, cuando me acuesto, lo hago con la certeza y la seguridad de que me gusta vivir en esta ciudad: con su ritmo frenético del día a día, con las calles llenas de gente vayas por donde vayas, con sus autobuses de dos pisos, con sus cabinas rojas, con sus pasos de cebras en los que hay que mirar al contrario, con sus bares TAKE AWAY, con sus manías de cerrar todo pronto por la tarde y abrir super temprano por la mañana. Las cervezas, los supermecados en los que encuentras de todo y de nada,  las pequeñas grandes galerías de arte a pie de calle,... musicos tocando en el metro, metros que tardan poco y a la vez mucho, lluvia que no cesa, temperaturas más que inestables, edificios grandiosos, gente, más gente, arte, cultura, modos de vida, anocheceres tempranos, brumas matutinas, jelly beans, aguas con millones de sabores, cafés extra hot,...  Ya lo dice la canción:

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

And LONDON is more like it every day, every morning surprised me more each time I steal a bit more of my heart and every night when I sleep, I do so with certainty and confidence that I love living in this city : with its frantic pace of everyday life, with the streets filled with people wherever you go, with its double-decker bus with its red booths, with its pedestrian crossings where you have to look the opposite, with its bars TAKE AWAY, their hobbies to close all the early evening and open super early in the morning. The beer, in which supermarkets are everything and nothing, great small art galleries at street level ... musicians playing in the subway, meters that take little time and much rain does not stop, but unstable temperatures, great buildings, people, more people, art, culture, lifestyles, early sunsets, morning mists, jelly beans waters, with millions of flavors, extra hot coffee ... Since the song says:


"(...)Woke up in London yesterday
Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
Don't really know how I got here
I got some pictures on my phone

New names and numbers that I don't know
Address to places like Abbey Road
Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want
We're young enough to say (...)"




♪ ... good life ... ♪ ♫


 Inevitablemente, LONDRES me hace sonreir:

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

 LONDON, inevitably makes me smile:





... y yo que me quería perder todo lo que me queda por vivir...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... I wanted to and I lose everything I have left to live ...




"When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in"



p.d._hoy me apetecía ser un porquito egocéntrica y mostrar mi cara por el blog. Un poco de autoestima nunca viene mal, verdad?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

p.s._today I wanted to be an egocentric porquito and show my face for the blog. A little self-esteem never hurts, right?




Sweet November!!!
( for everyone)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario