10.17.2011

... lighters ...



"This one’s for you and me
Living out our dreams
We’re all right where we should be
Lift my arms out wide
I open my eyes
And now all I wannna see
Is a sky full of lightets, a sky full of lighters"



Hoy es uno de esos días nublados y fríos en los que una se da cuenta de que el otoño ha venido para quedarse unos cuantos meses con nosotros. Hace tanto frío que tengo los cristales empañados de mi habitación; aunque bueno, eso es porque dentro no tengo calefacción, ya que me ha tocado el radiador defectuoso y nadie escucha mis frías plegarias para que vengan a arreglarlo... :s.

Cuando venía camino a casa pensando en el post de hoy, tenía muy claro cuál sería la canción de este nuevo lunes. Y es que Bruno Mars es uno de los cantantes que desde hace algunos meses me tiene robado el corazón.  Con su mezcla se estilos musicales, influencia de varios estilos y géneros musicales, se nos muestra como uno de los artistas,según THE NEW YORK TIMES, más versátiles y accesibles dentro del pop.


Me quedo con su nuevo single, Lighters, en colaboración con Eminem. Un tema cargado de mensajes  positivos e inspiradores con ritmos de hip hop alternativos y la cual está escrita con toda el alma.


... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

 Today is one of those days overcast and cold where one realizes that the autumn is here to stay a few months with us. It is so cold that I have my glasses fogged room, but hey, that's because I have no heating inside and touched me the radiator defective and no one hears my prayers cold to come and fix it... :s.


When I came home thinking about the way today's post, I had very clear what this new song Monday. And Bruno Mars is one of the singers who in recent months has captured my heart. With its mixture musical styles, influenced by various styles and genres, we are shown as one of the artists, according to THE NEW YORK TIMES, more versatile and accessible within the pop.


I stay with her new single, Lighters, in collaboration with Eminem. A theme loaded with positive messages and inspiring rhythms of hip hop and alternative that is written with all my heart.


"This one’s for you and me
Living out our dreams
We’re all right where we should be
Lift my arms out wide I open my eyes
And now all I wannna see"



 
Y así, a golpe de piano, bajos, bajos, teclados, percusión y timbales, me despido en este lunes que ya tiene las horas contadas.


... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...


And so, by dint of piano, bass, bass, keyboards, percussion and timpani, this Monday I bid you already have the hours counted.



... lighters ...






 

Y es que, por muy oscuro que esté todo, siempre puedes buscar todo aquello que quieres encontrar. Pues siempre habrá un cielo lleno de luces.

"Is a sky full of lightets"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario